When the children of Israel wandered for so long, God sustained them day by day. Daily there was enough nourishment-in the form of manna*-to get through that day. As I have wandered through the bewilder-ness of life, God has strengthened me by His word. Just enough for that day. This blog is a place to "pass the plate" and share the manna that has sustained my moments. And it's a place to add your insights so we can share the meal together. Bon Appetite. (*literally "what is it?")
Monday, July 26, 2010
Only a few miracles
Mark 4 The Sower has scattered his seed upon my heart. But some parts of the soil have rocks beneath the surface. Just as rocks keep seeds from burrowing down deep for full growth, so the rocks of unbelief block the work of God in my life. My life is in desperate need of his work -- his miracles. I must dig the rocks out of the soil of my heart lest it be said of me, "I did only a few miracles in Carol's life because of her unbelief" (taken from Matthew 13:58).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment