When the children of Israel wandered for so long, God sustained them day by day. Daily there was enough nourishment-in the form of manna*-to get through that day. As I have wandered through the bewilder-ness of life, God has strengthened me by His word. Just enough for that day. This blog is a place to "pass the plate" and share the manna that has sustained my moments. And it's a place to add your insights so we can share the meal together. Bon Appetite. (*literally "what is it?")
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Weaving
Apart from Christ I can do nothing, but His power shows up in my weakest moments. God equips me to do everything He wants me to do. He does this through Christ who is at work in me both to want to and to do whatever serves Him best. Since it is really Him working through me, I can let my 'light shine' around others so they can see what I'm up to, but then together we can give all the glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment