Friday, October 1, 2010

THIS DAY

This Day...

  • is the day God made (Psalm 118:24)
  • I can rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24)
  • I should seek first His kingdom and His righteousness (Matthew 6:33)
  • I should ask for the provisions needed (Matthew 6:11)
  • I must not harden my heart (Hebrews 3:7,8)
  • I must warn other believers to not harden their hearts (Hebrews 3:13)
  • I will choose Whom I will serve (Joshua 24:15)
  • Jesus is the same as He was yesterday and will be tomorrow (Hebrews 13:8)
  • My spirit is being renewed (II Corinthians 4:16)
  • has enough trouble of its own (Matthew 6:34)
  • was recorded by God before I was even born (Psalm 139:16)
  • He calls me to listen to His voice (Psalm 95:7)
  • His mercies are new (Lamentations 3:23)
  • my fears will not separate me from His love (Romans 8:38)
  • I am being taught to trust in the Lord (Proverbs 22:19)
  • is the day of salvation (II Corinthians 6:2)
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment